Are you interested in getting involved with the
JET Alumni Association in the Rocky Mountain Region?
JETAARM is looking for new leaders, organizers, and awesome alumni to help grow the chapter! We are looking for elected positions and non-elected positions, so if you want to lend your talents, we’d love to hear from you.
March 15th at 12:00pm
at Stella’s Coffee in Denver
We will be hosting an Info Session on how to get involved so you can start getting to know us and brainstorming ways to become involved! You can also send questions to president[at]jetaarockymountain[dot]org, mail[at]jetaarockymountain[dot]org, or message us on Facebook, and please browse our home page more and our Facebook page to see more details about us!
- Review financial procedures and financial reporting systems
- Keep accounting statements, audit reports, technical details for the Board
- Reimburse Board members as needed
- Helps with meeting agendas & leading members and events
- Contact between CLAIR, the Local Japan Government Center (JLGC), JETAA International, JETAAUSA, and the Denver Consulate of Japan
- Network with and build relationships with other Japan affiliated organizations
- Collect, write, and edit articles, photos, and stories used for the chapter newsletter